Content is key as Bill Gates once famously said, so you need to be good at crafting blog posts if you want to get ahead in your marketing. Google also sees it as a very important ranking factor as it determines how relevant your web page is and what it should be ranking for. Digital Jumpsuit has dug up this amazing guide that explains how you can spend less time writing blog content and more time with your customers!
Grammar Check has created this great infographic that takes you through a step-by-step guide.
Here’s what you can expect to read about in the infographic.
- When you think of an idea – write it down
- Writing is easier when research is done and the framework has been laid out
- Don’t edit while you write
- Don’t get caught up with pesky details
- Phone a friend
- Avoid places with Wi-Fi
- Try to write at least 500 words a day
- Get rid of all writing mistakes
Read more below: