We’re back again this week and we’re going to be looking SEO optimisation.
If you haven’t seen our last blog check it out! We look at an article by Brian Stutter where he looks at the SEO fundamentals and we weigh in with our opinion.
However, if you’ve already read it, then it’s time to get into our new blog post, which is all about SEO optimisation and social media tips.
A great way to think about how all of your website, SEO, social media etc. come together is like a football club. You’ve got the players on the pitch who do the work, but they are just a fraction of the club. You then have the backroom staff, the manager, the fans etc. that are all there to help elevate your business and boost income.
You need to learn how to make the most out of all of these areas, especially SEO optimisation.
We’ll dive right into SEO optimisation.
What is SEO?
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is all about optimising your website and online presence so that your business can be found on Google and other search engines by your audience. There’s a huge number of ways to improve your SEO and if you’re a beginner, then it can be pretty demanding at first, which is why most people outsource their marketing to an expert marketing agency, like ourselves! Check out what services we have to offer! Our SEO Halifax team ensure that your optimisation is the best it can possibly be!
If you’re wanting to give it a go yourself, then you’ll want to:
- Create a Google My Business listing. This makes your business more searchable on Google and provide basic information for those who are interested.
- Do keyword research. You can use tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, SEM Rush etc. to help you find out what words and phrases potential customers are using on search engines. This will then give you an idea of what your keywords should be and what your content should be based around.
- Optimise your website. After you’ve researched keywords, you’ll want to use them to fill out copy (content) on your website to help improve search results on Google and any other search engines.
- Give SEO tools a try. A keyword explorer is honestly the tip of a huge iceberg. There are so much more these tools can be used for to help your business expand its online reach. It’s worth giving some of them a try!
- Try ads. Google Ads can help your website and its pages appear in more search results and reach more potential customers.
- Get positive reviews. Once you’ve set up your Google My Business listing, you want to encourage customers to write positive reviews about your business.
If you require any help, our SEO Halifax team can assist you and your business to ensure that your website is getting the traffic and conversions you desire. it is difficult when you first start a business as you feel as though you need to be a jack of all trades. But you don’t! Outsourcing your SEO to our SEO Halifax professionals can take a huge weight off your shoulders and save you time and money.
It might not sound like it at first that your saving money because you’re paying us to do your SEO, but the time we’ll save you and the job our SEO Halifax team can do, you’ll be happy you decided to outsource!